By popular request, I decided to put this out for lovely people who wanted to fry with raw shea butter. Steps on how to make your healthy delicious scrumptious favorite pancake with raw shea butter.
This Healthy Delicious Scrumptious Favorite Pancake with Raw Shea Butter recipe came from my wife. Its really delicious and yummy.
BOWL I (Dry ingredients)
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour organic.
- 3 teaspoonful pure cinnamon flour.
- 1 teaspoonful nutmeg powder.
- 0.5 teaspoonful salt.
- 1 teaspoonful raw vanilla bean powder.
- 4 teaspoonful baking powder.
- 2 teaspoonful chia seed (optional).
- Mix all together.
BOWL II (Wet ingredients)
9. 1 cup water.
10. 1/4 cup raw shea butter. It taste great with the melted raw shea butter , oh my!
11. 1 egg.
12. 1/2 cup honey or mashed banana.
13. Combine BOWL II into BOWL I.
14. Add 1/2 cup water and probably 1/4 cup water.
15. Keep mixing until complete but don’t over mix. When it is ready to fry use the 1/4 cup to scoop the pancake. It gives nice medium sized pancakes.
16. Get your off-white food grade raw shea butter (frying oil)melted in your pan. It turns into raw shea oil.
17. Fry the pancakes in the raw shea oil. Most people know how to fry pancakes but if you don’t just go for it. The new addition here is using raw shea butter instead of olive, vegetable oil, coconut oil etc. Raw Shea Butter has Vitamins A D E and K which God already put in it.You get all that when you cook your pancake in raw shea oil.
The cool thing about frying with raw shea butter is that, it is a natural food browner. You can see the raw shea oil foam when you throw in your pancakes to be fried. When browning is good raw shea oil foaming reduces just telling you to flip.
Click here to get your raw shea butter for your pancakes, chicken wings deep frying, pork chops, frying plantain, etc.
I am introducing to you raw shea oil which does not take over the taste of the pancake, it does not spit at high boiling point and it has a high boiling point.